DSC8000Secado y almacenaje
Maintenance of the High Level Disinfection up to 7 days
Specific air flow system
Optimal protection of your endoscopes
The DSC8000 is a drying and storage cabinet which protects and maintains the microbiological quality of your endoscopes for 72h.
– According to a study conducted by Professor Laugier chief of the endoscopy department at CHU La Timone Marseille-France, the DSC8000 guarantees the disinfection level and the microbiological quality for 72h.
The endoscope storage time is individually checked.
– The individual storage allows
• Less handling
• Optimal protection
– Simultaneously, air flows through each channel and outside the endoscope.
– Connectors remained with the endoscope during the whole process: from the AER to the tray.
• For more simplicity
• In order to have the same microbiological status as the endoscope.
An optimal protection of your endoscope
– Each endoscope is stored in a dedicated tray with a lid
• Less endoscope handling, limiting potential contaminations
• Maximum protection against all physical and environmental damage
– A complete traceability (endoscopes, operator…) with a touch screen and a tracking data system allowing to facilitate the access of the information.
A ticket is printed for each operation.
– The DSC8000 is designed to be connected to the IT Soluscope platform and thus
providing optimal efficiency
This cabinet is also available in “pass through” with double door.
|Capacity||8 endoscopes in individually tray with lid.|
|Can store up to 60 endoscopes.|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||90 x 64 x 205 cm|
|External air treatment||High level of air filtration thanks to HEPA filter|
|UVC lamps have an effect on biocides and germicides|
|Internal air treatment||High lever of air filtration thanks to HEPA filter or Medical Air|
|Local Data Storage|
|Real-Time Data Tracking|
|Options||Pass through or Simple door|
|Compressor or Medical Air|
|Soluscope DSC8000 is engineered to facilitate servicing offering easy maintenance access to all the spare parts.|
Sujeto a errores y alteraciones técnicas.