AS300Secado y almacenaje
Maintenance of the High Level Disinfection up to 7 days
Laminar air flow system (patented)
Flexible and Modulare (10 to 20 endoscopes)
A high-level security for your endoscopes
- Innovative air flow system
– The patented system of laminar air flow filtered with 3 HEPA filters protects your endoscopes from any contamination.
– The overpressure constantly maintained in the cabinet prevents any entry of bacteria.
– The high rate of air renewal eliminates all traces of humidity and accelerates endoscope drying.
- Service workflow optimization
– Your endoscopes are ready-to-use at any time. The automatic carousel provides direct access to the endoscopes. It reduces handling manipulations and eliminates identification faults.
– Each endoscope is plugged to the cabinet with a dedicated connector that can be easily reprocessed in Soluscope AERs to increase your productivity in total safety.
Design for evolving needs
- Flexible and Modular
– The AS300 allows vertical storage for 10 endoscopes validated from 72 hours up to 7 days. An optional compartment can be simply integrated to extend the AS300 capacity to 20 endoscopes. For enhanced safety of your endoscopes, accessories are available to prevent endoscope tangling and to hold ultrasound connectors.
– Individual compartments for endoscope valves are provided to secure their storage.
- A complete traceability
– The embedded traceability system includes barcode or RFID reader and printer.
– Traceability tickets are printed out and securely stored on the AS300 memory card.
– The Ethernet port enables connection to the healthcare facility network and is compliant with the IT Soluscope data management system (optional).
A solid and effortless device
- Designed for medical use
– The AS300 offers a user friendly touch screen interface with a colour code as a decision-making aid.
– A spherical shape with smooth surfaces and a wide door opening facilitate cleaning.
- A robust machine
– The AS300 is a cast solid stainless steel cabinet and offers a high level of finishing.
– The quality of cabinet components guarantees a minimal maintenance facilitated by an easy and secure access to technical compartments.
|Validated storage time||72 hours up to 7 days|
|Air supply||Compressor or connection to medical air|
|Air treatment exterior endoscope surface||3 _x001F_lters including a HEPA filter H14|
|Drying by free resistance|
|Air treatment in the channels||HEPA Filter (compressor version) or|
|Traceability||Barcode reader - Printer - Removable memory|
|card - RFID Reader (option) - IT Soluscope|
|Connector treatment||Soluscope AER disinfection|
|or sterilisation (autoclave)|
|Version||Single compartment||Double compartment|
|Capacity||10 endoscopes||20 endoscopes|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||107 x 70 x 235 cm||184 x 70 x 235 cm|
|Weight||300 kg||450 kg|
Sujeto a errores y alteraciones técnicas.